User Choice (Apprenticeship and trainee-ship funding)
As a User Choice pre-qualified supplier we provide funded courses through the User Choice scheme. User Choice provides a public funding contribution towards the cost of training and assessment services for eligible Queensland apprentices and trainees.
AM I ELIGIBLE?
User Choice provides funding through an employer-employee based sign up system. To be eligible for User Choice funding you need to be signed up through your employer and through the Australian Apprenticeship Support Network. For more information on User Choice funding please read here.
We offer the following funded courses:
- RII30820 – Certificate III in Civil Construction Plant
- RII30920 – Certificate III in Civil Construction Specialisation 4 – Road Construction and Maintenance
- CPC30220 – Certificate III in Carpentry
- CPC30320 – Certificate III in Concreting
- AHC30921 – Certificate III in Landscape Construction
- CPC31120 – Certificate III in Steelfixing